Snag a seat to these must-see games and sports events around Houston from Monday, April 4 to Sunday, April 10, 2022.
This week, the Rockets close out the regular season, the SaberCats keep theirs rolling, and the Dynamo get into the swing of spring looking to pile up the points.
Want to dig deeper on sports happening around H-Town? Find more games and live sports happening all month long in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 6 Games & Sports Events in Houston This Week
- Harlem Globetrotters at NRG Arena | Saturday, April 9 – Basketball wizardry is on display when the world famous Globetrotters make stops in H-Town on successive weekends for an energetic, action-packed ball game against the Washington Generals. $25 and up. Noon.
- Houston Dynamo FC vs. San Jose Earthquakes at PNC Stadium | Saturday, April 9 – After an encouraging start to the season, the Dynamo will host rivals from San Jose in an early April evening showdown in EaDo. $14 and up. 7:30pm.
- Houston SaberCats vs. Dallas Jackals at Aveva Stadium | Saturday, April 9 – Off to one of the best starts in franchise history, the revamped SaberCats will face the Jackals from up I-45 as they head into Round 10 of the rugby season. $15 and up. 7pm.
- Astros FanFest at Minute Maid Park | Sunday, April 10 – The annual family-friendly FanFest returns to Minute Maid, giving fans an afternoon of ballpark fun, including autograph sessions, photo ops, games and more, plus a watch party to follow as the Astros close out their opening series of the season in Anaheim. $1. 1pm to 3pm.
- Bluebonnet Cup at Houston Polo Club | Sunday, April 10 – The spring polo season is underway at the Bluebonnet Cup on Wear Your Whites Day, with the Best Dressed Couple Contest, live music, expert announcing, great music and a Champagne divot stomp at halftime. Individual courtyard tickets are $32.50; $15.50 for ages 12 and under. Boxes for 2 to 20 guests range from $89 to $895. 5pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Atlanta Hawks at Toyota Center | Sunday, April 10 – It’s Fan Appreciation Night on the final home game of the regular season before the Rockets turn their attention to this summer’s draft. $8 and up. 6pm.